I call this pasta “three seas” or “three-Cs”. The Cs stand for Cheesy Capellini Carbonara. It’s a bit uncommon to use this pasta with white sauce, but I like experimenting in the kitchen.
Like a usual carbonara, you’ll need the following:
- 300g noodles to serve 2-4 people
- 3 cups all purpose cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup pure milk
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 1/2 cup onion
- 200g Sliced Ham
- Lots of cheese, depending on your preference
- 300g ground chicken
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup mushroom stems and pieces
- Bacon for additional taste
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the package
- Saute onion, ham, chicken, mushroom on the butter.
- Pour the cream and evap milk on the sauted ingredients.
- Simmer for a while then add the pure milk.
- You may add some cheese to make the sauce more creamy and cheesy.
- On a separate frying pan, cook the sliced bacon for toppings.
- Serve the pasta and carefully add the sauce. Add another toppings of cheese. Enjoy!
See? That was easy. Just be careful not to overcook the sauce as it may be awfully burnt to the taste. Keep your stove on low fire.